Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New outlets


In the last couple of months, I've joined two more stores, and, a couple of weeks ago, juried into an online wholesale company.
The Schack Art Center, in Everett, WA, has a beautiful new space, including hot shop (for blowing glass), gallery space and retail gift store. Coming up is "Schack-toberfest", an evening with art, music, beer & brats, with an urban pumpkin patch of glass pumpkins to purchase. I'm hoping to have some pieces on display. http://www.schack.org
I met the Kellys of Riverclay in Mount Vernon, during the Skagit Artist Together Studio tour this summer. They have created a welcoming gallery in downton MV, mostly pottery - and now, some of my work.
http://www.wholesalecrafts.com is a wholesale company, meaning artists sell the work directly to the retailer. I'm brand new to the process, but I'm hopeful that this will expand my base.
Back to sewing!

3 comments:

  1. thanks, Wanda. I've made two others with pink roses, but this is my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will still speak to us when you are famous! We should be seeing Rogan in a few days. We'll report back to you.

    ReplyDelete